- 1. For repairing cracks and holes in most types of roofing material, guttering downpipes, flashings, valleys and water tanks.
- 2. Ideal for sealing laps on sheet roofing material cracks in concrete, brickwork and the bedding in deck timber (marine).
- 3. Can be used for sealing laps of Alcor damp course and flashing.
- 4. Can also be used to form a coving where a concrete wall meets the floor such as in concrete water tanks.
FEATURES AND BENIFITS
- 1. Water, acid (mild) alkali (mild), and vermin resistance ensure longer lasting performance in a variety of applications.
- 2. Applied cold, directly from the container saving you any unnecessary wasted time in healing or mixing with solvents.
Surface must be dry, clean and free from grease, wax, oil and any
loose or other material, which may inhibit adhesion of putty. Remove
loose rust and scale with a wire brush prior to application. Best
results are obtained when the surface is dry.
Apply directly from the cartridge or use a putty knife. For large
hole or cracks, apply a layer of Waterproofing Putty around the area to
be repaired, then embed a piece of fiberglass reinforced matting into
the first layer, then apply second layer.
- 1. Flammable. Store in dry place away from open fires, stoves and heaters. Keep lid firmly closed.
- 2. Intended for external use only.
Depending on application and porosity of surface, you will need 1 Kg of Hind Sealant BP to fill a joint 25mm x 25mm x 1300mm approximately.
Use mineral turps to clean up excess Waterproofing Putty and tools.
12 months in an unopened container, stored in a cool dry place
|Aspect||Black Thick Paste|
|Flash Point||> 45 0 C|
|Specific Gravity||1.3 Kg/Ltr. approx.|
10 Kg & 20 Kg. containers
Hind Sealant BP is non-toxic but ingestion is to
avoided. Any splashes to the skin must be washed with solvent or water.
If contact with eyes occurs, wash well immediately with water and seek