For producing good cohesive concrete or mortar with adequate work
ability less porosity and convenience of placement, without addition of
extra water. Very suitable for the precast concrete/ mortar products, as
it gives fair-faced concrete/ mortar with improved ultimate strength.
- Improves work ability without addition of extra water.
- Permeability of concrete/ mortar is greatly improved.
- Does not affect setting times.
- Reduces shrinkage, creep and porosity.
- Provides fair- faced concrete/ mortar.
- No attack on rebar, as it is chloride free.
- Concrete/ mortar flow improves, thus suitable for congested reinforcements.
The dosage of Hind Plast IWA is 0.2% by weight of
cement i.e. 100 gms. Per 50 Kg bag of cement, however more accurate
dosage can be obtained by laboratory and site trials by mix designing as
per appropriate requirements.
|Aspect||Dark Brown Liquid|
|Specific Gravity||1.19 0.02 at 27 º C|
|Chloride||0.25 % (Max)|
|Permeability to water as per IS:2645-2003||Much below the limits of the standard|
|Compatibility||With all cements and quick setting compounds.|
SHELF LIFE :
18 months from the date of manufacture in unopened condition. Should be stored in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
100gms, 500 gms, 1, 2, 5, 20, 120, 250 kg in HDPE container.
HANDLING PRECAUTION :
Hind Plast IWA is non-toxic and ingestion is to be
avoided. Any splashes to the skin must be washed with water. In extreme
cold weather, if sedimentation occurs, the sealed drums should be rolled
over on the ground for mixing. If contact with eyes occurs, wash well
immediately with water and seek medical advice.