Hind Proof No-3 can be used in Tunnels, Basement,
and Emergency Repair and to stop ingress of water through structures in
Swimming Pool, Water treatment plant, reservoir etc. It is also used for
any emergency repair during short duration of shutdown. For sealing
leaking joints Hind Proof No-3 is very useful.
- 1. An easy to use multipurpose concrete additive.
- 2. A very useful product for Pre-cast Industries where early demoulding is required.
- 3. Very useful for emergency repair in factories during shutdown.
- 4. It is a highly useful product for stoppage of water ingress through underground structures.
- 5. In cold weather concreting, it is very useful to set concrete or mortar in sub-zero temperatures.
- 6. For early stripping of shutters to expedite construction work.
- 7. Sealing joints in masonry, cracks / joints in tunnels etc.
- 8. Very useful for concrete work during interval of High & Low tide when the time is very short for the concrete to set.
Hind Proof No-3 is to be diluted with water in the ratio 1:1 to 1:2. Before addition of diluted Hind Proof No-3, sand, aggregate & cement are to be mixed properly in dry condition and then the Hind Proof No-3 solution
is to be added at last and then mixed quickly, so as to avoid
stiffening during mixing. For stopping minor leakages and dampness neat
cement and Hind Proof No-3 solution are mixed thoroughly to form putty like consistency and applied on the surface immediately.
|Specific Gravity||1.20 0.02|
|Dose||1:3 or 4 (Hind proof No.3: Cement) but may vary depending on site condition.|
Setting Time (Variation may occur depending on quality and type of cement.)
2 to 3 minutes
|Final||4 to 6 minutes|
18 months from the date of manufacture. Should be stored in a cool and dry place
Available in 1, 5, 20, 50, and 250 Kg. HDPE Containers
Hind Proof No-3 is non-toxic and ingestion is to be
avoided. Any splashes to the skin must be washed with water. If contact
with eyes occurs, wash well immediately with water and seek medical